Saturday 20 March 2010

Weekend Plans

So, this coming week is the last week of classes before Easter break, and also the only week standing between me and US soil for a little time at home.

That means that this week is the final week for a lot of projects. Pro/E was one of them, but that's done. I have one assignment due Wednesday, and technically two due Friday (one of those being MATLAB, which will probably be pushed back). Incidentally, I have a friend coming to visit on Wednesday.

So that puts me in a predicament. I'd like to not be doing any sort of (boring) work while my friend's here, so I need to get at least the second project which is due on Friday done by Wednesday. Obviously the other assignment needs to be done by Wednesday. MATLAB, therefore, is technically my last priority. Expect to see that reflected in this weekend's turnout. I want to get at least a bare minimum done each day, with an arbitrary goal being something like one class/object per day. But the main priority is other work. And that means, little news on this front.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: